All Of Your Italy Property Purchase Questions ANSWERED!
Chris here from Super Savvy Travelers!
If you are not familiar with us, please check out our YouTube channel for amazingly informative videos all about purchasing property and moving to Italy. Almost every single day we post new content designed to turn you into a Super Savvy Property Purchaser/Owner.
And every single day I receive emails asking specific questions about the process of finding a home, purchasing a home and all of the tiny details that go into making your move and finding your dream.
And in the process of communicating with you, I have found that certain specific questions come up over and over.
For this reason Pete and I put together a super comprehensive course which if studied well, will give you a huge increase in your level of understanding and more importantly, will give you the things to watch out for.
Italian real estate is very different from American real estate. The laws are different, the process is completely different and there is a certain level of due diligence that is required on the part of the buyer. If you do not know these things you can be bitterly disappointed when things don’t turn out the way you pictured them.
Pete and I purposely sell this course for a ridiculously low price considering the amount of data you get. We are doing this to protect YOU and educate you so that you know what questions to ask and what to expect. Honestly we could ask twice the price and it would still be a massive value.
Here is a brief outline of what is on our course:
- Welcome and what you will learn in the course
- Where will you live? An overview of the regions of Italy
- Earthquakes, medical facilities and transportation to and from
- Deciphering the energy efficiency ratings on real estate listings
- How to choose your agent
- The necessary documents you need to have ready for your purchase
- How to obtain an Italian mortgage
- The Italian property purchase process step by step
- The Notaio
- Closing costs, fees and taxes,
- Property succession laws in Italy
- Working as a resident of Italy
- Obtaining residency step by step
- The Golden Visa Program
- How to learn the language
- How to move your pets
- Leasehold properties
- What the Heck is an Apostille?
Before you make any move on your property purchase, you NEED all of the information we have provided here.
On another note, Pete and I are rolling our our Remote Property Purchase Program soon. We already have several people signed up so if you are interested in taking advantage of the crazy Italian property market right now but are frustrated that you cannot get over there, shoot me an email and we will put you on the list! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ciao! See you in Italy!